Real Estate Agent Can Save YOU Money!!
Low interest rates and low housing prices are renewing interest in the floundering housing market for many people. Now could be the time to sell your home and buy a new home. Whether you're a buyer or a seller, or doing both, Real Estate Agent's goal is to get the best financial deal on the home — and often that means having a qualified Real Estate Agent working in your favour.
Those entering the Real Estate realm might have misconceptions about what’s involved. Often times, individuals think they can go it alone and save money on real estate commissions in the process. However, not having knowalage that has the Real Estate Agent to navigate the process, can end up costing more money in the long run. Real Estate Agent is not there just to open up houses for viewing or to simply put a for-sale sign on the front lawn.Real Estate Agents guide the seller or buyer through a complicated process of legalities and emotional situations. Real Estate Agent also negotiates for the buyer and seller to help them make important financial decisions.
Individuals can expect a Real Estate Agent to help them navigate a process that, to first-time buyers or sellers, can prove intimidating.
Buying a Home
1. Schedule a consultation to discuss what features and amenities a buyer is looking for in a home.
2. Real Estate Agent will suggest buyers speak with a mortgage consultant to figure out their buying power and obtain a mortgage pre-approval letter.
3. Real Estate Agent then will look up home listings in a particular price range and help the buyers to view the homes.
4. When buyers find a home they want to purchase, Real Estate Agent will help them come up with a fair market price and will write up an offer to present to the seller and negotiate on the final price with the seller.
5. Real Estate Agent might be present during a home inspection, which is recommended.
6. Real Estate Agent then will confirm the closing and be present at closing with the buyer and the attorney, if necessary.