Pre Construction Condos by Vintage Park Homes
- Project Name: Suites on The Danforth
- Builders: Vintage Park Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 3359 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1L 1C9
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Danforth & Byng Ave
- Architect: David Peterson Architect
- Condo Type: Mid Rise
- Nearby Parks: Oakridge Park
- Price: Please contact us for pricing
3359 The Danforth is a new, boutique condominium residence by Vintage Park Homes. This intimate building is home to only 19 luxurious one and two-bedroom suites ranging from 560 sq. ft. to 1,080 sq. ft.
Situated where the Danforths meet and nestled beside the manicured Oakridge Park, 3359 The Danforth is a new concept in modern architecture. The stylish living spaces are designed with genuine, energy saving features and finishes, many complete with expansive balconies and terraces. And all residents have access to the private, lush rooftop garden terrace and spacious party/media room.
Set within a vibrant east Danforth neighbourhood of shops, restaurants and cafés, you will be close to all amenities as well as the upscale Bluffs and Beach neighbourhoods. The TTC is conveniently at your doorstep, with easy access to the Vic Park Subway Station and the Danforth GO Station.